Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cuppies and Joe


Last night was so fun! I went out for a night with the girls...much needed night with the girls! We ate at Grand House Asian Bistro. I ordered the vegetable fried rice with chicken and an eggroll. It was tasty, but not as good as My Thai in Amarillo. I did try some of Angie's "California sushi.(My first sushi venture) It was ok. Just not me. Did you know that sushi is wrapped in seaweed? Ick. We finished the night at Cuppies and Joe- a new little cafe that a family from Council Road has opened. I had a Sasaphras cupcake (red velvet with buttercream frosting) and a mocha latte...delish! It was packed- mostly with college students. Being there made me feel cool. We had a wonderful time! We talked and talked and talked. I decided we need to have a slumber party. We're not too old for that, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment